The 2nd British Planetary Science Conference will be held in Oxford, 13-15 January 2020.
Following a format like that of the inaugural BPSC, held in Glasgow in Dec 2017, BPSC 2020 will be a three-day event consisting of thematic sessions covering the breadth of planetary research. It will incorporate the UK Planetary Forum’s Early Career Scientist networking event and will also include a community Town Hall event intended to give the community a forum for discussion with representatives of our principal funding agencies STFC and UKSA.
- The draft schedule for the conference is now available! Click here to download draft schedule in PDF format: BPSC2020_schedule_v8.
- An abstract book can now be downloaded here: BPSC2020_abstract_book_v2b (27 MB) Please let us know of any errors / omissions. Printed abstract books will not be distributed at the conference.
- Questions for the panel discussion can be submitted at pigeonhole.at/BPSC2020.
- Registration is now open for the conference. For registration details, please see the registration page.
- Venue & accommodation details – click here.
- Note for poster presenters:
- the posterboards can accommodate an A0 poster in landscape or portrait format.
- Local poster printing is available at https://www.oxford-print-centre.co.uk/
Call for abstracts: 9 Oct 2019
Abstracts due: 11 Nov 2019
Notifications of abstract acceptance & programme: 21 Nov
Registration opens: 21 Nov
Marriott hotel booking deadline: 2 Dec
Early Bird Registration deadline: 2 Dec
BPSC2020: 13-15 Jan – doors open at 08:30 am daily
We acknowledge the generous support from the following organisations which has made this event possible:
For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chair, BPSC2020 Organising Committee